Enrol your child at Monmia Primary School...
A school where "kids matter', where we love to learn and our many cultures are celebrated.
Our school zone is available on which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.
The department’s enrolment guidelines outlines the obligations on Victorian government schools in relation to placement of students and is referred to as the Placement Policy.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
For more information, you can:
- visit for answers to frequently asked questions
- call the School Provision and Establishment Division via the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on
- email the VSBA at
Enrolments must be completed, signed and returned to our office with the following original documents which will be copied by the school:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation Certificate
- Passport, if born overseas
This is a Department of Education and Early Childhood Development requirement.
Enrolment forms will not be accepted without birth and immunisation details.
Monmia Primary School
- Internationally recognised in John Hattie's latest educational research Visible Learning into Action
- Nationally accredited KidsMatter school
- Locally recognised for showcasing best teaching and learning practice